CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Date Posted: 02/27/19 · Vancouver, WA
We are growing!
Active TeleSource is a thriving local call center. With two well established locations in Oregon, we have now expanded to Vancouver, Washington. Join us and get in on the ground floor of this amazing expansion! Our Vancouver location is conveniently located off of I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd.
No sales — no telemarking!
Straight forward "customer service". This team takes inbound calls only. The customer calls consist of general billing inquiries, payment options, and customer requests to start/stop services.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Computer competency (tested)
- Minimum 1 year customer service related experience
- Bilingual representatives welcome! (usable skill, not required)
- Orientation: 03/29 Fri, 9am-2:30pm, (approx.)
- Training: 04/01 Mon, 7 weeks (approx.)
- Training Schedule: M-F, 9am-6pm
- Work Schedule: Assigned upon the successful completion of training. All schedules are Full-Time, 40hrs per week, and will fall within the business hours of 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Saturday (NO SUNDAYS).