CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Date Posted: 01/10/19 · Beaverton, OR and Milwaukie, OR
Now hiring, Customer Service Phone Representatives with training in our Beaverton facility.
Active TeleSource is a thriving business that provides call center support to multiple companies throughout the western United States. Originating in Milwaukie Oregon, we’ve grown to include a second call center location in Beaverton Oregon.
Active employees are visionaries; they are creative and resourceful; they are reliable and show up each day to provide a level of customer service that sets us apart from our competition.
Teams are designated to support one of our several clients, allowing each agent the opportunity to become a subject matter expert and reach the level of "Service Excellence".
The calls being taken are straight forward “customer service”. They are inbound calls only. The customer calls consist of general billing inquiries, payment options, and requests to start/stop/or transfer services. A robust training program ensures team members success!
Minimum Job Requirements
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Computer competency (tested)
- Minimum 1 year customer service related experience
- Bilingual representatives welcome! (usable skill, not required)
- Orientation: 01/25 Fri, 9am-2:30pm, (approx)
- Training: 01/28 Tue, 5 weeks (approx.)
- Training Schedule: M-F 9am-6pm
- Training Location: Beaverton
- Work Location (optional): Beaverton or Milwaukie (by Clackamas Town Center)
- Work Schedule: Assigned upon the successful completion of training. All schedules are Full-Time, 40hrs per week, and will fall within the business hours of 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Saturday.